NoteFlight – Music notation software
Issuu – Make beautiful online publications in a snap from powerpoint presentations
Ricci Adams’ – Music theory tutorials and lessons
Sound Cloud – online music file sharing and drop boxes
Morton Subotnick’s – Creating Music
Classics for Kids – free online music examples, lesson plans and handouts
Myna – the first web 2.0 software that seems based on GarageBand. Not quite there yet but interesting. I hope they keep working on it.
Avery – the makers of Myna above and several other helpful apps.
Wufoo – Wufoo is an online HTML form builder that helps you create contact forms, web surveys and invitations so you can collect information, registrations and payments without writing a single line of code.
Dipity – Make extremely cool online timelines, very eloquent.
New York Philharmonic – Kids Zone
The Sound Lounge by PBS
ClassTools – great collection of online software designed for the elementry classroom
Vimeo – post your video
BBC – play the Gamelan
Kompoz – compose with your friends and colleagues online
Hobnox – audio tool
-Turn your photos & videos into pure amazing. Animoto automatically produces beautifully orchestrated, completely unique video pieces from your photos, video clips and music. Fast, free and shockingly easy.
VuVox – Make creations online
* Use COLLAGE to quickly produce dynamic interactive panoramas with hot-spots.
* Use STUDIO to build a personalized media presentation… and, place it in your COLLAGE.
* Use EXPRESS to build presentations with dynamic content from RSS feeds and online albums.
* Tap into CUT-OUT Express to use your photos as frames for slideshows.
San Francisco Kids
What can I do with Weebly?
* Create a free website & blog
* Easy drag and drop interface
* No technical skills required
* Dozens of professional designs
* Free domain hosting
And be sure to check out a wonderful blog @ Free Tech for Teachers